Sunday, March 25, 2012

I Didn't Mean to Kill My Best Friend by Kamuela Kaneshiro @kamuhiro

I Didn't Mean to Kill My Best Friend

Getting rid of an article of trash can be difficult, there never seems to be any rubbish bins around when you need one. However this is a simple chore compared to the frustration and complexity of disposing a friend’s dead body.

"I Didn’t Mean to Kill My Best Friend" is a novella about two friends and their quest to dispose of a mutual friend’s body. Throughout the night, the duo is faced with various obstacles that prevent them from accomplishing their goal. "I Didn’t Mean to Kill My Best Friend" is a comedic, entertaining look at the difficulties associated with this grim task.


Personal website:
www.KamuelaKaneshiro.com


 (Prices may change at any time. Before downloading, confirm that this book is still free. Some become Prime Eligible, with Prime, Kindle owners can choose from thousands of books to borrow for free.)

And feel free to share this post via your social network of choice. Let's help these authors get the word out to other readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment